top of page

Christmas Opening Hours

Need help?

If you need non-emergency support during a time that our office is closed, please visit Surrey Information Point for guidance.

If you have a concern about the abuse or neglect of an adult, contact Surrey County Council Multi Agency Safeguarding Hub on 01483 517898.

If you have an urgent medical problem and you're not sure what to do, call 111.

If you have a life-threatening emergency, call 999.


  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • Instagram
  • YouTube
bottom of page