Learning disabilities last a lifetime.
At Sunnybank we’re committed to being there for our members for as long as they need us – a lifetime if necessary.
We receive no statutory funding, which enables us to stay impartial and independent so our members’ best interests are the only motivation for our work. To do that we rely entirely on donations.
£10 could help provide materials for Penfriend Corner to stay in touch with their friends.
£50 could help provide an advocate to help prevent abuse.
£100 could provide a Kites Club night so our members have somewhere to go.
By clicking the donate button and becoming a Friend of Sunnybank you can help improve the lives of people with learning disabilities across North East Surrey.
You can also download a donation form to fill in and give to your bank if you prefer not to make your donations online.
If you prefer good old pen and paper, you can also send a one-off donation to Sunnybank via cheque. Cheques must be payable to The Sunnybank Trust Ltd and be sent to:
The Fundraising Team
The Sunnybank Trust
St. Barnabas Church
There are also lots of other ways to get involved and support Sunnybank:
- Fundraise – from bake sales to fancy dress days, download a fundraising pack for help starting your own fundraising event.
- Challenge yourself – whether bungee jumping or running a marathon, get in touch with firstname.lastname@example.org for advice on how your own personal challenge can help others in challenging situations.
- Donate your special occasion – whether a big birthday, wedding, Christmas or other special event sometimes the best gift is to be able to help others. Get in touch with our team email@example.com to find out how to make a difference on your big day.
- Workplace giving – whether you want to nominate us as your office’s charity, volunteer as a team, set up payroll giving or one of the many other ways your workplace can get involved, get in touch with firstname.lastname@example.org to find out how your company can help local people and meet CSR targets.
- Donate in kind – do you have something that would make a good raffle prize, or a surplus of something that would be useful for Kites Club? Consider making a donation in kind. You can get ideas about the types of items we need from our Amazon Wishlist – and even buy something for us then and there!
- Give As You Live – while you’re checking out our Amazon Wishlist or doing other shopping online, you can also be making a donation without spending a penny more. Sign up to support Sunnybank on Give As You Live and whenever you shop online from one of hundreds of retailers, they will make a donation on your behalf.
To find out more or ask any of your fundraising questions, get in touch via email@example.com.